Ride a bicycle across the most fascinating places of Medellin, a dynamic, lively, colorful and charming city. Enjoy its contrasts and diversity; be seduced by the stories and anecdotes of our guide, who will unveil its streets, squares and parks for you. Feel its warm weather and the kindness of its people on a ride that will make you discover the city from a different perspective.
- Fridays and Sundays @ 8:30 a. m.
- Night Tour: Fridays and Saturdays @ 7:30 p. m.
- Meeting point: Parque Otrabanda, Carlos E. Restrepo neighborhood
- Estimated duration: 3.5 hours
- Price per person: COP $95.200
- Level of difficulty: Easy